The Portage la Prairie Planning District are accepting applications for the following position:
Maternity Leave, full time position (18 months)
Starting October 28, 2019
Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30 one hour for lunch
Under the general direction of the Office Manager/Assistant Development Officer, the incumbent is responsible for performing general clerical duties, receiving the public and other duties as assigned.
· Answering general inquires by telephone or in person;
· Opening and sorting mail;
· Maintaining records and filing systems;
· Word Processing;
· Scheduling of appointments; and
· Handles all matters with confidentiality.
· Organizational skills;
· Customer Service;
· Minimum Grade 12; and
· Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter, and resume by Friday, September 27th at 4:00 pm to:
800 Saskatchewan Avenue West
Portage la Prairie, MB. R1N 0M8
Attention: Lynn Anderson
"We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”